September 28, 2020 (MLN): A meeting of the Federal Cabinet will be held tomorrow i.e. Tuesday 29, 2020, to discuss power sector reforms and various other agendas, some of which are listed below.
- Presentation on Debt/ Debt Servicing
- Designation of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited
- One-time permission for other pre-Shipment Agencies to carryout pre-shipment inspection for import of wheat by TCP
- Nomination of Non-official member in Islamabad Wildlife Management Board (WMB) Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC)
- Placement of New Laws in FIA Schedule of Offences
- Rationalization of Visa Regime- Modalities for Visa Regime in respect of Afghanistan
- Appointment of Federal Government Analyst for Biological Drugs under Section 16 of the Drugs Act 1976
- Approval of Constitution of the Medical and Dental Council under the Pakistan Medical commission Act 2020
- Approval of the Restructuring and revival plan of Pakistan Railways
- Appointment of Chairman, Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research PCSIR) Islamabad under MP-1 Scale
- Inquiry into sabotaging the installation of Telemetry System by IRSA
- Appointment made without approval of the Federal Government regularities of the Appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Neelum Jehlum Hydropower Company (NJHPC)
- Ratification of the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet in its meeting held on June 23, 2020
- Ratification of the decisions taken by the cabinet committee on Energy (CCoE) of the cabinet in its meeting held on September 24, 2020.
Copyright Mettis Link News