September 21, 2020 (MLN): Avanceon Limited and its subsidiary Avanceon FZE have signed Supply, Installation, Maintenance and Upgradation Contracts worth over 100 Million PKR with a major supplier of natural gas in Pakistan. Avanceon will be providing a wide range of services to install, maintain and upgrade critical systems at multiple gas fields.
According to a notification issued to PSX in this regard, the projects will include Avanceon’s first Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Schneider Foxboro I/A Series Distributed Control Systems which will be serviced by the After-Market Support (AMS) division.
This is a major success for Avanceon’s AMS portfolio as previously the customer engaged the OEM directly for support and SLAs. Avanceon is a certified Alliance Partner of Schneider Electric and has proven its technical expertise across various portfolios. The SLA will be for one year and will conclude in 2021.
The scope of work for Avanceon will include,
· Supply of Material (Hardware and Software)
· Project Engineering, Management, System Engineering and Configuration with Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Tests
· Onsite Commissioning and Start Up Services.
· Installation and Integration Services and Commissioning of Supplied Materials
· Operational & Maintenance Training for the customer at Avanceon facility
· Commissioning of Performance Guarantee Test (PGT) and Performance Reliability Test (PRT)
Avanceon will also provide the following services for a critical exploration well for the customer.
· Design, Supply & Installation of PLC SCADA System
· Design, Supply & Installation of Solar System
· Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Engineering Services
‘The series of projects are a major step forward for Avanceon’s Oil & Gas and AMS portfolio. The projects are currently underway and will be commissioned within the agreed timeframe’. the notification added.
Copyright Mettis Link News