Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited has approved the application for formal listing and quotation of shares of Ittefaq Iron Industries Limited on completion of relevant requirements under the Listing of Companies & Securities Regulations of the Exchange. It is, therefore, notified that:-
1) Trading in the shares of the Company will start on the Ready Board of the Exchange from Monday, July 3, 2017 and all transactions taking place in respect of the above Company shall be settled on T+2 settlement basis from the above date. The first settlement date will be Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
2) The Market Lot of the Company will be 500 shares of Rs.10/- each.
3) The shares of the Company have already been declared eligible security by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and all the transactions shall be settled through the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), which has assigned Company Code/Security Symbol as “ITTEFAQ” vide letter No. NCCPL/CS/1 46/17 dated March 30, 2017.
4) The Opening Price of the shares of the Company will be Rs. 30.20/- per share as determined through Book Building process. Normal Circuit Breakers will be applicable on the Opening Price of shares in the Ready Market.
5) Company will be quoted under “ENGINEERING” Sector of the Daily Quotations of the Exchange.