February 14, 2019 (MLN): A meeting of the Federal Cabinet is scheduled to take place today, at 11:30 a.m., in Islamabad.
The meeting is going to look through the progress report on Implementation Status of Cabinet Decision taken by the government. Along with this, there are in total 20 points on the agenda for this meeting including appointments of some officials, resignations of others and approvals decisions taken by various committees in their meetings.
These point on the agenda include:
- Ratification of the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee in its meeting held on February 4
- Ratification of the decisions taken by Cabinet Committee on Energy in its meeting held on February 6
- Ratification of the decisions taken by Cabinet Committee on disposal of Legislative Cases in its meeting on February 6
- Proposed amendment in National Disaster Management Act 2010
- Appointment of Chairman, Gwadar Port Authority
- Posting of Chairman, Employees Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI)
Copyright Mettis Link News