March 26, 2019 (MLN): A meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet is scheduled to take place tomorrow March 27, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in Islamabad, chaired by Minister for Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs, Mr. Asad Umar.
The agenda for this meeting comprises of the following eight points:
- Status of progress on new LNG terminal
- Establishment of an independent insurance regulator
- Authorizing CPPA to sign the interim agreement regard revised payment terms
- Waiver of penal surcharge
- Supply of gas to tall and surroundings areas of district Hangu
- Arrangement of additional 200 MMcf of LNG from Qatar
- Gas demand projections (short and long term)
- Implementation status of the decision of ECC – Case No.ECC- 07/02/2019 dated January 8, 2019
In addition to this, payment terms will be signed for generation of electricity from LNG power plants.
Copyright Mettis Link News