April 6, 2021 (MLN): The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC), in its meeting to be held on Wednesday, will discuss restructuring plan for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) proposed by Aviation Division to help domestic airlines improve their performance.
Besides, the other important agendas for this meeting comprise of the following points:
- Approval of Technical Supplementary Grant (TSG) amounting to Rs 211 million and Rs 171.28 million in favor of Ministry of energy (Power Division) under development expenditure of Power Division during the Current financial year 2021.
- Approval of Technical Supplementary Grant for refund of balance amount of funds of Insaf Imdad-Ehsaas Program category-111A.
- Allocation of Technical Supplementary Grant Rs 330 million for VVIP Aircraft for FY21.
- Approval of Technical Supplementary Grant amounting to Rs 2.382 billion during FY21 in respect of the Project titled Prime Minister’s Special Package to implement “Skill for All” Strategy as catalyst for TVET sector development in Pakistan.
- Budget requirement of Rs 280 million for consultancy and implementation of Internet Voting.
- Supplementary Grant of Rs 30 million for Board of Investment during FY21.
- GENCO-wise/Plant-wise Pensioners and Employees’ cost.
Copyright Mettis Link News