Corporate Alert: International Steels Ltd. declares a dividend of Rs. 1.00/- per share, reports an EPS of 7.00 for the year ended June 30, 2017

International Steels Ltd. announced Financial Results for the year ended June 30, 2017.

The company’s Net Sales for the period increased by 65% in the outgoing year, whereas the Profit after Taxation for the Period increased by 158% for the period.

The board has recommended the payment of a 10% final cash dividend i.e. Rs 1.0 per share in addition to the interim dividend of 25% already paid, making a total dividend of 35% i.e. Rs. 3.50 per share for the year ended June 30, 2017..

Comparison of Key Financials:

Financial Results – For year Ended

Key Financials

June 30, 2017

June 30, 2016

% Change

Net Sales

33,732,622

20,492,097

65%

Cost of Sales

27,826,505

17,585,833

58%

Gross Profit

5,906,117

2,906,264

103%

Admin Expenses

214,876

161,479

33%

Selling & Distribution Expenses

333,794

206,862

61%

Financial Charges

455,500

731,525

-38%

Other Operating Charges

424,951

264,675

61%

Other Income

131,778

112,773

17%

Profit before taxation for the year

4,608,774

1,654,496

179%

Taxation – net

1,564,752

475,532

229%

Profit after taxation for the year

3,044,022

1,178,964

158%

EPS – basic and diluted

7

2.71

158%

 

Rupees in Thousands

The complete statements can be accessed here.

Posted on: 2017-08-15T14:59:00+05:00