December 06, 2018 (MLN): A meeting of the Federal Cabinet is scheduled to take place today, December 6, 2018, at the Prime Minister’s office in Islamabad.
The important agenda for this meeting includes:
- Gas/RLNG supply to industrial sector (exporters of sectors such as textile (including jute), carpets, leather sports and surgical goods)
- Ratification of decisions taken by ECC on November 30, 2018, and CCLC on November 13 and November 26, 2018
- Implementation status of the previous cabinet decisions
- Appointment of members of Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, other than ex-officio members
- And approval for signing MOU on bilateral consultations between ministries of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Zimbabwe; among other matters
Copyright Mettis Link News