Fourth federal cabinet meeting has begun in Islamabad, headed by Prime Minister, Imran Khan.
According to sources, an 8-point agenda is likely to be discussed in this meeting, the contents of which are as follows:
- Establishment of a financial task force charged with the duty to bring back money which has been taken outside the country illegally.
- Recommendations for safeguarding human rights will be presented by the Ministry of Human Rights.
- Appointment of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) chief executive officer (CEO) will be approved.
- Appointment of Afghan refugee’s chief commissioner will be given the go-ahead.
- A report by the Ministry of Education’s task force will be presented.
- Discretionary funds available to federal ministries and divisions will be abolished.
- Pakistan-China joint Earth Sciences research Centre’s establishment.
- A summary seeking extension in the NIPC chairman’s contract will be presented for approval.
Copyright Mettis Link News