January 15, 2019 (MLN): A meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) is scheduled to take place today, under the chairmanship of Minister for Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs.
The Agenda for the meeting includes:
- Submission of sponsor request from Chinese side for a 300 MW coal power plant at Gwadar
- Gas supply to power plants
- Regulatory amendments in the export policy order 2016 and import policy order 2016
- Drawback of local taxes and levies
- Waiving off guarantee fee for foreign currency loan of US$ 125 million taken by WAPDA from Standard Chartered Bank Limited Consortium in 2007
Copyright Mettis link News