January 6, 2020 (MLN): A meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet is scheduled to take place today, i.e. January 6, 2020, wherein the following important agenda points will be discussed. The Advisor to the Prime Minister on Finance and Revenue will chair the meeting.
- Amendments in the regulation and generation of transmission and distribution of the Electric Power Act 1997
- Approval of technical supplementary grant of Rs 1 billion for Pakistan Tourism Development Endowment Fund during FY 2019-20
- Extension of Government of Pakistan (GoP) guarantee against credit facility of National Bank of Pakistan amounting to Rs 5,000 million in favour of utility stores corporation
- Release of funds for payment of outstanding gas bills to Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) Pvt Limited
- Allocation of gas from PGNiG’s Rizq Gas Field to SSGCL
Copyright Mettis Link News