November 20, 2020 (MLN): A meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee will be held today under the Chairmanship of PM’s Adviser on Finance and Revenue, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh.
The committee will be discussing wide arena of matters pertaining to;
- G-20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative (Extension).
- Request for Technical Supplementary Grant of US$150 million for purchase of Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Allocation of Gas from OGDCL’s Umair-01 Well to Engro Fertilizer.
- Approval of Technical Supplementary Grant for initiating process of Retrenchment of Pakistan Steel Mills (PSM) employees.
- Budget requirement of Rs.683.3 million for National Information Technology Board (NITB) as per Cabinet decision dated 13.10-2020 case no.771/40/2020.
- Approvalof Technical Supplemtary Grant amounting to Rs 500 million during FY21 for the project titled “Prime Minister’s Special Package to Implement ‘Skill for All’ Strategy as Catalyst for TVET Sector Development in Pakistan.”
Copyright Mettis Link News