February 10, 2020 (MLN): Pakistan Stock Exchange, as per rules of KSE-100 recomposition, has carried out the re-composing exercise of Oil & Gas and Banking Sector Tradable Indices for the review period from July 1, to December 31, 2019.
The Re-Composition has been carried out on the basis of the Pre-requisites / Criteria of selection of companies and as a result, Bank of Punjab has been removed from the Banking Sector Tradable Index. Whereas, no change has been made in Oil &Gas Sector Index.
It is pertinent to mention that the Re-composed index will be implemented from February 14, 2020.
LIST OF COMPANIES IN THE RECOMPOSED TRADABLE BANKING INDEX
- HBL (Habib Bank Limited)
- MCB (MCB Bank Limited)
- UBL (United Bank Limited)
- BAHL (Bank AL-Habib Limited)
- BAFL (Bank Al- Falah Limited)
- MEBL (Meezan Bank Limited)
LIST OF COMPANIES IN THE RECOMPOSED TRADABLE OIL & GAS INDEX
- OGDC (Oil & Gas Development Company Limited)
- PPL (Pakistan Petroleum Limited)
- POL (Pakistan Oilfields Limited)
Copyright Mettis Link News