August 04, 2020 (MLN): Federal Cabinet will approve the appointment of Deputy Governor (DG) of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) in a meeting which is scheduled to take place today at 1200 hours at Cabinet Division.
According to a senior journalist on social media, ex-President & CEO of UBL, Sima Kamil's name is being mentioned as a possible candidate for the DG of SBP.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the federal cabinet meeting wherein the following important agenda points will be discussed.
Several ministers will participate through a video link where the political and economic situation of the country will be reviewed.
- Presentation by CEO, National Information Technology Board (NITB) on the performance of the organization
- Presentation/update on outstanding media dues
- Implementation of Gas Development Scheme under the Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme (SAP)
- Reconstruction of Board of Directors of Korangi Fisheries Harbour Authority, Karachi
- Key Economic Indicators
- Renewal of RPT, Aerial work and Charter licences – Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited
- Approval of the cabinet for Grant of Charter to the proposed Pakistan Global Institute (PGI) Rawat, Rawalpindi
- Preparation/Dissemination of Pakistan’s official Map(political)
- The Islamabad Capital Territory home-based worker Protection Bill, 2020
- Appointment of Chairman (Equivalent to BS-21), Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR), Islamabad
- Appointment of CEO, Universal Service Fund Company under the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication
- Progress Report on Institution reforms -July 2020
Copyright Mettis Link News