September 15, 2020 (MLN): A meeting of the Federal Cabinet will be held on Tuesday i.e. today, to discuss various agendas, some of which are listed below.
- The Constitution (Amendment) Bill 2020
- Ratification of the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the cabinet in tis meeting held on September 2, 2020
- Ratifications of the decisions taken by the Cabinet Committee on State Owned Enterprises (CCoSOEs) in its meeting held on June 24, 2020 and August 31, 2020
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the Peoples Republic of China and the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for cooperation in Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Allotment of Plot/Budget 2020-21 to Intelligence Bureau
- Appointment of Member, Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP)
- Cancellation of suspected Pilot (s) licenses
- Appointments of Chief Executive Officer of National Disaster Risk Management Fund in Interim basis.
- Appointment of Members Commercial and Technical Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) board Kamra
- Status of Civil Services Academy
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) National Fertilizer Corporation (NFC), Lahore
- Distribution of functions between CDA and MCI in the light of Mustafa Impex Case
Copyright Mettis Link News