Executive Committee of National Economic Council (ECNEC) has approved nine major economic projects.
The meeting was held in Islamabad on Tuesday with Prime Minsiter Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. The Committee approved a list of projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Punjab.
Following is the list of projects approved by ECNEC.
- Construction of new 132 KV Grid Station and Transmission Line project by SEPCO
- Distribution of Power project by SEPCO
- Energy Loss Reduction project of SEPCO
- Revision of Prime Minister's National Health Program
- Construction of Chitral-Garam Chashma- Doraha road project
- Dualization and improvement of Old Bannu Road project
- Dualization and improvement of Pindigheb-Kohat Road project
- Change in financing modalities of construction of Lahore- Sialkot Motorway
- Raising of Baran Dam project