November 16, 2020 (MLN): A meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee will be held today under the Chairmanship of PM’s Adviser on Finance and Revenue, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh.
The committee will be discussing wide arena of matters pertaining to;
- Constitution of Committee for the Exports of Mango and Kinnow
- Allocation of Gas from PPL’s Bashar X-1st field to third party
- GoP cash support required by PIACL for Voluntary Separtation Scheme (VSS)
- Allocation of Technical Supplementary Grant for Internal Security (IS) Duty Allowance to Pakistan Army
- Allocation of additional allocation of (Technical Supplementary Grant) for fencing along Pakistan-Iran Border Phase-2 during current FY21
- Allocation of Technnical Supplentary Grant for Recurring cost of special security division (SSD) North of Pakistan Army
- Transfer Funds to Ministry of Defence as Technical Supplentary grant -logistic support for the manitaninence of Cessa Aircraft
- Expenditure for payment to hired Solicitor for pursuing cases in the UK
- Budgetary allocations for provision of ICT services at Prime Minister’s office for Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Programme for FY21
- Constitution of Committee on “Local manufacturing of Sim Cards/ Smart Cards” in the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Copyright Mettis Link News